Wednesday, March 5, 2008

unhappy=(

today just as usual...but is jus my feeling..im so upset!.the whole nite i cnt even hav a nice sleep..dnu y l0rhhh.wh0le nie my brain is ful 0f ***...dnu y..reali..mayb u wil said is n0t worthy fur me t0 d0 lik dat...but i cnt even c0ntr0l myself..i kept thinkin***....even al my dreams tat nite long is jus***.i did f0rce maself t0 sleep but failed..early in the m0rning i wake up..saw my big,black panda eyes n all *** msg in my inb0x..aikx..bt my heart is s0 damn misshhh ***..n i missed my sch00l..but i kept tellin maself dat is imp0ssible t0 b with ***..i n0e is nt even w0rthy..n i shuld n0t lik ***...Eriday in sch00l..my frens keep tellin me tat dun think b0ut *** anim0re..but i always mishhh ***.i n0e they wan me t0 realise tat is n0t 0nli *** in this w0rld....mayb i shuld reli reli gim up *** n try to b fren with ***...but say is s0 easy..h0w if reli acti0n??..the 1st tings i shuld d0 is mayb jus dlt al *** messages..mayb tat make me feel better..but i reli 'ng se de'...=(

No comments: