Saturday, March 29, 2008

tat freakin merentasi desa day was reli 50 50 happi..it was s0 tiring after the walk..me n karyan was tired and finding f0r water at th0se stati0ns there..ehh..karyan, i have a things nid t0 tel u which is PLEASE NEXT TIME IF U J0IN TAT WALK AGAIN..PLEASE WALK FASTER!!!me n angel jiejie waitin f0r u s0 damn l0ng ler..all the f0rm 2 sudah pun pergi.included half 0f the f0rm 1..mana u pegy?at the behind..ishh..haha..anyways it reli fun with my fren n u al..haha..after tat walk me n myfren jus walk in t0 the hall n have a rest..my legs was lik killing me....s0 damn pain..den. i had a st0machache..s0 quickly g0 buy f00d there..hahas..den wen every0ne g0nna bek fr0m skul which i was jus bek fr0m parade..haha..i saw her ..she was 0utside my skul waitin sum0ne..haha..but she din t0k t0 me as0...even 0nce..

No comments: